We have a new car

 

Well, it's new to us anyway.  The old car we had was ok but lacking in a lot of creature comforts. The doors to that van had no power, so had to be yanked open. Yes, I've gotten really spoiled. Also, the key fobs didn't work, so you had to open the fob to get the key to unlock the doors which was a major pain in the tuckus. 

So off to the car dealership we went and found this 2018 Pacifica. It's got 115,000 miles on it but drives like a dream and has more fancy gadgets that we'll ever use. It even has two little screens & headphones in the back seats that would have been handy when the grandkids were little. I like that it has stow and go seats so I can make lots of space for hauling plants and bark mulch. Yeah, I kind of use my vehicles like a truck.

We've never had a white car before but I figure this way the bird poop will blend in nicely as they tend to bomb our car a lot. We decided to name her Betty White.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bump in the road

A new beginning

The Last Supper, er... Lunch