Day Seven

 


I'm trying to find something positive about the liquid diet. The one thing that comes to mind is not having to worry about what's for lunch or supper.  Left Brain has been pretty much turned loose on his own to forage for sustenance. 

Also, it makes it much easier logging all the food intake.


I love watermelon and really wish this recipe was approved for right now. I mean, watermelon is mostly liquid, right? Oh yeah, no alcohol for a year after surgery...forgot about that part.

Today marks my halfway point through the liquid diet and the goal seems even more reachable. There's something to be thankful for!

I went shopping this afternoon at the thrift stores. Bought a bunch of table knives to use as plant markers so the guys don't confuse them with weeds and spray them.

Found some nice ice cube trays with lids to use for freezing small amounts of food. I found a suggestion to put marinara sauce, putting a little oil with herbs, and tiny amounts of pureed food. It doesn't seem possible I'll eat that small of an amount, but that's what others tell me.

It was only less then two hours on this outing and I felt a little dizziness and it was time to head back home. It's hard to get much done on these few calories.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bump in the road

A new beginning

The Last Supper, er... Lunch