Home Made Ice Cream

 

I had such hopes for some homemade frozen yogurt and I bought this little gadget from Amazon. It seemed so perfect. It only makes one cup at a time, which is more than I can eat at one sitting anyway.

I unpacked it and washed it up and put the bowls in the freezer for the 24 hours it requires. Finally, it was time to try it out.

The instructions are to start it running and then add the materials in the little side chute.  Since yogurt doesn't pour well, I tried to spoon it in. Jeez, what a mess! I gave up, turned it off and put the yogurt directly inside.

After 20 minutes I opened it up and it was indeed frozen yogurt, but given the difficulty of use and the mess it made I will not be keeping it. The clean up was even worse. The motor can't go into the water and I couldn't figure out how to remove the lid/rim so I washed it as best I could. So, back to Kohls again with another failure.

I had to return the purple monster puppet yesterday because it was too small for my hands to operate. It looks like I'll have to make my own puppet for the Purple People Eater song.

The buffet cabinet arrived and I removed everything from the box and hauled it all inside. The boxes were broken down and taken to the dumpster. This has better work as it's too big and heavy to return. Wish me luck.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bump in the road

A new beginning

The Last Supper, er... Lunch