Karaoke Props

 I love to incorporate props into my karaoke performances. It makes people laugh and that makes me happy.

I have a squirrel puppet for the 'Mississippi Squirrel Revival', a cowboy had for Patsy Cline songs, band-aids for 'Did I Shave My Legs for This?', a chicken hat for 'Little Red Rooster' and several other oddball things.

But there's one song I was looking forward to doing and needed a
prop. I could have made my own puppet, but it's getting too close to time to leave and I don't want to mess with it right now.  So I ordered this purple little creature.  

The song?  The Purple People Eater of course!  I can't wait for karaoke night next week. It will be the last one for me before I head to Minnesota.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bump in the road

A new beginning

The Last Supper, er... Lunch