You Can Never Have Too Many Quilting Tools

 


I really want to get this shirt but I'll wait until I know what size I'm going to be in another year.

Right before I left Arizona I stopped in the Sewing Room to see my friend Mary. She was working on a quilt someone donated for Comfort Makers and I fell in love with the pattern. It was kind of like a crazy quilt and yet different.


I found the templates on Amazon and ordered the eight piece set so when the gardening demands slow down and the weather gets too hot and sticky to be outside much (known as July & August in Minnesota) I could start to cut up some of my stash up here to make some quilt blocks.

It looks like a really fun way to make some quilts and a great way to use up lots of smaller pieces.

I'd been looking for some inspiration to get me quilting again and this might just be it.

My favorite things to do are garden, sew and play pickleball. How blessed am I to be able to do all of these!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bump in the road

A new beginning

The Last Supper, er... Lunch