More landscape blocks

 


I found some nicely sized landscape blocks on Marketplace and Shawn and I set out to get them. They weren't as huge as the other ones and are more manageable, but are still heavy. He lifted them up to the tailgate and I stacked them. We're getting really good at this!

We're using these to finish the edge along the lagoon and we had enough to go around my potato planter and planters.

We'll need at least 100 more to finish going around the corner to connect Bob's Garden with my garden. The nice man who sold us these said he'd contact me when he had the next 100 ready instead of even posting them on Marketplace.  We're in no big rush as we've been working hard and are tired.

Our legacy to this park will be that every garden bed will have a permanent border around it that will last for years and years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bump in the road

A new beginning

The Last Supper, er... Lunch