The Patio

 I finally got the larger patio mat that I ordered and it's perfect!

It covers the seating area and extends over the gravel in front of the paved area, helping to keep a little more dirt from coming into the house. It even goes under the RV a ways so I can more easily slide things underneath to be stored.

Then I picked up a gazebo canopy on Marketplace to cover the area.  It's not that we needed more shade, it's more of a poop-guard for the birds.


I scrubbed down the benches and put the cushions on them and m
aybe now we'll have an area that is inviting to stop and sit!

Since the mosquitos are quite active (they are the Minnesota state bird) I ordered netting to surround the seating area.

And finally (since I can't seem to stop myself) I ordered a battery operated chandelier to hang from the center. 



I really wanted an old fashioned tacky one with lots of crystals dripping down, but want to actually have lights also, so this was the way I chose to go.

So now we have a cat cage and a people cage!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bump in the road

A new beginning

The Last Supper, er... Lunch